Outreach Canada Website
/Wednesday, February 17, 2021
We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant for Corporate Chaplains Canada, a ministry of Outreach Canada.
The Administrative Assistant is an integral part of the Corporate Chaplains Canada Team, reporting directly to the Director of Corporate Chaplains Canada. This person is assisting the Director with payroll, IT, employee contracts, budgets, taking minutes of meetings, and various administrative assignments.
Part-Time: 1 day/week
Candidate Qualifications & Expectations:
- Team oriented, mission-driven, easily accessible.
- An active follower of Christ and involved in a local evangelical church.
- Proficiency in the use of PCs.
- Working knowledge of Word, and Outlook, and Microsoft programs
- Familiarity with not-for-profit, charitable sector.
- Superior written and oral communications skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Experience with HR functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Process work hours and expenses for all Chaplains.
- Liaison with OC Admin Team for payroll and expenses for Chaplains.
- Work with IT Director using Microsoft Teams to assist Chaplains to communicate via Teams.
- Work with IT Director using Office 365 to assist Chaplains to successfully navigate using this
- Assist in preparing and maintaining Chaplain employee contracts.
- Assist in maintaining service contracts for Corporate Chaplains Canada.
- Assist Corporate Chaplains Director in setting and maintaining yearly budgets.
- Assist Corporate Chaplains Director and the OC Chief Operating Officer in on-boarding new
- Attend monthly Chaplain Chaplains meetings, recording notes from the meetings
- Liaison with the OC Digital Content Coordinator regarding content from Corporate Chaplains.
- Period research regarding the work of Chaplains.
The Administrative Assistant will work with the COO to serve OC in keeping with our guiding principles:
- Work to partner with and develop healthy churches
- Work collaboratively to equip people for various opportunities for leadership and ministry
- Promote partnership as a preferred way of working with others
- Maintain Prayer as the foundation of all of our ministry
- Strive to invest our resources in activities that will lead toward national impact
- Commitment to working together in teams
- Value and promote innovative thinking
- Maintain a strong research base for the ministries we participate in
- Adherence to our OC Statement of Faith
- Adherence to our OC Code of conduct
- 2 weeks of Vacation
- Training provided as needed
- A positive work environment and opportunity to serve the Lord with the gifts and talents He has given
Applications may be sent to email@example.com